Which direction would you move to get to your dream location?

1.25.2013

Procrastination is better than packing

I've been meaning to write this blog for awhile now... (That was a joke. You can giggle, roll your eyes, or continue reading now. I won't know which you choose)

Tomorrow I'm going to CC to be at my friend's wedding! I'm so excited!  I will be spending time with my grandparents. What they lack in Internet and phone service is made up by the unbelievable amount of love and hilariousness. It's one of my favorite places in the world. I'll also be seeing my parents and two of my sisters and at least two of my nephews on Sunday. Now all I have to do is talk them into Chipotle! After time with friends and family I'm heading back home with a definite stop at Hobby Lobby.

Unfortunately, before my wonderful weekend begins, I have to pack. I hate packing. I'm terrible at it. If I don't start a week in advance, I will inevitably forget major items...like pajamas. (Yep, that happened. Yep, it was embarrassing) So now I lay here on my bed, knowing full well that I will be leaving in 16 hours, and I've barely started doing laundry.

So now the teacher in me is thinking about cause and effect.

Cause                                       Effect
Friend's wedding                     Pack dressy outfit
Sister's music program            Pack nice casual outfit
6-hour drives to & from          Pack comfy casual outfit
Delay packing                          NO CLOTHES!!!!!

I see problems, as I'm sure you do as well, but it doesn't make me want to get up at all.

I'll let you know what happened, but I'm guessing I'll choose packing instead of Pinterest.


 Eventually.





No comments:

Post a Comment