Which direction would you move to get to your dream location?

12.22.2012

Christmas Vacation

I've already had a very enjoyable Christmas break, and it's only day two! I spent yesterday cleaning and running a few errands. Now, that may not seem like a relaxing day to most people, but I really had an enjoyable and productive day. It's amazing how much work you can get done with business when they're open because its a week day. A savings account was opened, bills were paid, some items were cancelled all because I had a Friday off.  Beautiful!

Things did take a turn for the stressful at 7:30 last night. A group of Ulysses High School alums get together with a world famous magician to put on a fund raiser performance of "The Woman in Black." I was terrified. Bonnie and I slept together in the living room with the Christmas Lights still on.  Now Bonnie's at work, and I'm still nervous to be home alone. There is a reason I don't watch scary anything...

Today I'm still chilling on the living room floor, but I'm planning Christmas Dinner tomorrow. My sister and I celebrate at our house on the eve of Christmas Eve.  Yep. On Christmas Eve eve. I'll be making ham, yams, salad, rolls, green bean casserole, and a (hopefully) delicious cranberry orange sparkling juice. It's the whole sha-bang. Then we'll open our presents from each other.  Unless I can convince her that we should open presents tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment