Which direction would you move to get to your dream location?

12.15.2012

Today Bonnie and I are spending the second Saturday crafting with our friend Victoria. With a little Christmas spirit, some hot glue, lots of glitter, and after a long shopping trip at Hobby Lobby I have created a couple things I would like to share. 


These are the wall ornaments I made. I bought some fun Christmas fabric and wooden fabric rings at Hobby Lobby. With just a bit of trimming and hot gluing they are complete! I can't wait to see how cute these will be hanging on the wall in our laundry area. 


If you don't know already, I'm a fan of the Indianapolis Colts and my classroom is decorated in white and blue. This crayon wreath will fit in perfectly with my blue football tree and who doesn't love a few Jingle Bells?

I cannot claim these as my own work. Bonnie made thes for my classroom tree as well. Isn't she awesome?

These are not all the crafts tha have kept me busy, but the melted crayon tree looks like it stabbed somebody and my ornaments with the paint inside are definitely leaving a lot to be desired. 

I hope you have a merry Christmas and a Wonderfully Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment